Sunday, April 22, 2007

Having more than 1 email account - Part 2

In my previous post I wrote the following:
We may have to change to (a) Road Runner account to save money. I could buy 4 more boxes of Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (when it's BOGO) with the monthly savings. Now that is a real incentive. But I would make the change only if I could keep the same email prefix - you know, the letters before the @.

Well, after much thought (mostly about the extra Breyers ice-cream I could buy), I have decided to change my primary email account. I will be using my Gmail account as my primary-primary account, and using my Hotmail account as my primary-secondary account.

In a few days I will be sending an email to my entire mailing list to inform them of this dramatic change in my life. Many of those addresses will bounce because there are others who have changed their email address and have never notified me of the change (should that tell me something?).

No comments :