Monday, December 24, 2007

I have a cat, I have a Christmas Tree

I have a cat. His name is Captain Jack. He is stupid. He likes to look out the window and watch the birds and squirrels in the trees.

I have a Christmas Tree. My wife bought it Saturday night because it was the last tree in the store and needed a family for Christmas, just like Percy, the Puny Poinsettia. It also was priced right! We added a canary as part of the decorations.


Sunday morning when I came down the hall towards the living room I heard jingling sounds coming from the tree. I guessed that Jack was swatting at one of the ornaments and looked all around the base of the tree for him, but he was not there. Then I looked in the tree and there he was, stuck in the beads. He must have wanted to play with the bird in the tree.


Disclaimer:
Links in this article are provided solely for information purposes,
and do not in any way imply full and complete endorsement.

No comments :