Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Building Bridges Conference MP3s

Two weeks ago a conference was held at Lifeway's Ridgecrest Conference Center in North Carolina. The conference was titled Building Bridges: Southern Baptists and Calvinism. I was unable to attend the conference because I was in Orlando beginning my training as a show host with The Healthy Gourmet.

Lifeway graciously provided MP3s of the conference sessions on their website. However, I had a difficult time downloading the files because when I right-clicked and saved the links I ended up with a HTML file instead of an MP3 file. I was eventually able to download the files through a slightly complicated process. As a result, I am providing direct links to the MP3s below in case you want to listen to the sessions. Left-click to listen or right-click to download.

11/26/07 - Calvinism and SBC Leadership: Key Findings and Evangelistic Implications
Ed Stetzer

11/26/07 - The Historical Record
David Dockery
Tom Nettles

11/27/07 - Calvinism: A Cause for Rejoicing, A Cause for Concern
Malcolm Yarnell
Jeff Noblit

11/27/07 - The Atonement: Its Design, Nature and Extent
David Nelson
Sam Waldron

11/27/07 - Theological Stereotypes: Let's Be Fair and Honest with Each Other
Charles Lawless
Nathan Finn

11/27/07 - Election and Calling: A Biblical/Theological Study
Ken Keathley
Greg Welty

11/28/07 - Panel Discussion moderated by Daniel Akin, with Nathan Finn, David Nelson, Tom Ascol, Ken Keathley, Malcolm Yarnell, and Greg Welty
Part 1
Part 2

11/28/07 - Conclusion
Ed Stetzer

11/28/07 - Working Together to Make Christ Known
Tom Ascol
Daniel Akin

Disclaimer:
Links in this article are provided solely for information purposes,
and do not in any way imply full and complete endorsement.

2 comments :

Pastor Bob said...

Hi Brian!

I have added these to my site, as well as a link to your blog. Thanks for posting these!

JohnBrianMck said...

As a result of listening to the MP3s I have re-ordered the list to match what appears to be the correct sequence.